Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tries to be the beginning

Here I am. Have the book, and yet haven't had more than just 10 minutes for the reading.
Time balance - yes, it is important, but to stick up at 2:30 am and try to see the letters on pages when the head pretends to be asleep, is truly a challenge in itself. But what to do, work has to go first.
Compromised this time. Let the reading be for tomorrow.
My sincere sorry to them who expected to comment on the readings.

BUT, I got a glimpse of the issue discussed in the book and it seems to arise with interest.
The main idea the authors are trying to convey was to show the limitations or disillusions of the idea of freedom in the world created on internet.

I have some rough expectations for the reading while regarding to titles perhaps and some illustrations or charts in the book. Most probably I will like the political aspect of it and the examples brought to illustrate the messages.

But lets read and see :)

No comments:

Post a Comment